Get a quote
- If you choose to buy a policy with us, you’ll need to have a WiseDriving black box installed within 14 days of paying for the insurance policy, because without the black box we can’t monitor your driving. If the black box isn’t installed within 14 days, your policy will be cancelled.
You and all other people on the policy:
- are a permanent resident in England, Scotland or Wales
- have a valid licence for the car to be insured
- must have advised the DVLA of any health conditions that may affect your driving
- have not had any criminal convictions (including pending), been refused car insurance or had any special terms imposed.
- must be registered in the UK
- must not be a ‘Q’ plate vehicle.
- can only have been imported if it was from Europe and Japan subject to the following criteria: European imports must meet UK specifications and Japanese imports must be fitted with a Thatcham 1 security device.
- must not be used for hire, reward, delivery or in connection with the motor trade
- must be kept at the home address declared within the quotation
- must not have been manufactured with over 7 seats or been modified to include more than 7 seats
- The legal owner and registered keeper of the car must be you, your spouse, your civil partner or your common-law partner.
To make sure that we have the information needed to offer you an accurate premium and the best payment options we’ll contact third parties as part of completing your quote. This may include a search with a credit referencing agency. This search will appear on your credit report and may be visible to other credit providers; it will be clearly marked as related to a car insurance quote rather than a credit application.
By continuing with your quote you agree to the information, and our terms and conditions, we recommend that you read through these for full information on our charges and how we use your personal data.